Do you suspect Birdiebox of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Often customers of Birdiebox have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Birdiebox has taken them.
Why a chargeback might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Birdiebox within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Birdiebox before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Birdiebox back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Birdiebox, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: