Have you discovered that money has been taken from your credit card from Girl Charlee Knitfix?
Girl Charlee Knitfix have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Girl Charlee Knitfix? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Girl Charlee Knitfix has taken them.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Girl Charlee Knitfix revoked
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
We will help you fight Girl Charlee Knitfix to get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Girl Charlee Knitfix within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Girl Charlee Knitfix before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Girl Charlee Knitfix back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!