Have you like many other customers from Goddess Provisions also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Goddess Provisions have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Goddess Provisions has taken them.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
We can help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Goddess Provisions within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Goddess Provisions before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Goddess Provisions back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Goddess Provisions, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: