Are you in the same boat as many other customers who also have had money charged on their credit card from Guapbox?
Often customers of Guapbox have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Guapbox? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Guapbox has taken them.
Your bank might not want to do a chargeback, and neither should you
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Guapbox revoked
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
We have helped consumers get their money back from Guapbox in the past. We might have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!