Have you like many other customers from Neurobox also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Neurobox have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Neurobox has taken them from your account.
Things to consider before doing a chargeback with your bank
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
We can help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Neurobox within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Neurobox before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Neurobox back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to contact and speak with Neurobox about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: