Do you suspect Petite Fours of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Often customers of Petite Fours have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Petite Fours has taken them.
Why a chargeback might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Petite Fours revoked
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
We can help you get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Petite Fours, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: