Have you discovered that money has been taken from your credit card from Profboxes?
Often customers of Profboxes have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Profboxes? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Profboxes has taken them from your account.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
We will help you fight Profboxes to get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to contact and speak with Profboxes about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: