Are you in the same boat as many other customers who also have had money charged on their credit card from Risque Reads?
Often customers of Risque Reads have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Risque Reads? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Risque Reads has taken them.
Your bank might not want to do a chargeback, and neither should you
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Risque Reads revoked
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Risque Reads within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Risque Reads before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Risque Reads, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: