Have you checked your bank account or received a notification that a withdrawal has been made from Self Care Box?
Often customers of Self Care Box have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Self Care Box has taken them.
Why you should avoid doing a chargeback
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Self Care Box revoked
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
Let us help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Self Care Box within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Self Care Box before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Self Care Box, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: