Have you discovered that money has been taken from your credit card from The Nomadik?
Often customers of The Nomadik have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from The Nomadik? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once The Nomadik has taken them.
Why you should avoid doing a chargeback
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
Let us help you get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!