Have you like many other customers from Topshelf Razors also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Topshelf Razors have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Topshelf Razors? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Topshelf Razors has taken them from your account.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
We will help you fight Topshelf Razors to get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!