Have you like many other customers from Tree To Tub Soapberry Box also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Often customers of Tree To Tub Soapberry Box have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Tree To Tub Soapberry Box? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Tree To Tub Soapberry Box has taken them from your account.
Your bank might not want to do a chargeback, and neither should you
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
We will help you fight Tree To Tub Soapberry Box to get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Tree To Tub Soapberry Box, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: