Have you checked your bank account or received a notification that a withdrawal has been made from Urban Dapper Club?
Urban Dapper Club have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Urban Dapper Club has taken them.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Urban Dapper Club revoked
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
We will help you fight Urban Dapper Club to get your money back
We have helped consumers get their money back from Urban Dapper Club in the past. We might have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Urban Dapper Club back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Urban Dapper Club, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: