Do you suspect Adler Of London of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Adler Of London have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Adler Of London? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Adler Of London has taken them from your account.
Things to consider before doing a chargeback with your bank
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Adler Of London within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Adler Of London before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Adler Of London back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!