Have you like many other customers from Amazon Prime Surprise Sweets Box also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Often customers of Amazon Prime Surprise Sweets Box have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Amazon Prime Surprise Sweets Box? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Amazon Prime Surprise Sweets Box has taken them.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Amazon Prime Surprise Sweets Box revoked
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
Let us help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Amazon Prime Surprise Sweets Box within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Amazon Prime Surprise Sweets Box before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Amazon Prime Surprise Sweets Box, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: