Do you suspect Artistry Gift Wrap of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Artistry Gift Wrap have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Artistry Gift Wrap has taken them.
Why a chargeback might be a bad idea
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
Let us help you get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to contact and speak with Artistry Gift Wrap about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: