Are you in the same boat as many other customers who also have had money charged on their credit card from Bath Sorbet?
Often customers of Bath Sorbet have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Bath Sorbet? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Bath Sorbet has taken them from your account.
Your bank might not want to do a chargeback, and neither should you
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
We can help you get your money back
We have helped consumers get their money back from Bath Sorbet in the past. We might have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Bath Sorbet back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Bath Sorbet, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: