Have you like many other customers from Battlbox also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Battlbox have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Battlbox has taken them from your account.
Why a chargeback might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Battlbox revoked
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
We can help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Battlbox within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Battlbox before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!