Have you like many other customers from Benko Box also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Benko Box have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Benko Box? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Benko Box has taken them.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Benko Box revoked
We will help you fight Benko Box to get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Benko Box, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: