Have you checked your bank account or received a notification that a withdrawal has been made from Biblio Box?
Biblio Box have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Biblio Box? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Biblio Box has taken them.
Things to consider before doing a chargeback with your bank
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
Let us help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Biblio Box within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Biblio Box before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Biblio Box back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to contact and speak with Biblio Box about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: