Are you in the same boat as many other customers who also have had money charged on their credit card from Bling Module?
Bling Module have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Bling Module? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Bling Module has taken them from your account.
Your bank might not want to do a chargeback, and neither should you
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
We have helped consumers get their money back from Bling Module in the past. We have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to contact and speak with Bling Module about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: