Have you like many other customers from Book Of The Month also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Book Of The Month have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Book Of The Month has taken them from your account.
Things to consider before doing a chargeback with your bank
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
Let us help you get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to contact and speak with Book Of The Month about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: