Have you like many other customers from Brainboost also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Brainboost have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Brainboost has taken them from your account.
Why you should avoid doing a chargeback
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Brainboost revoked
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
We have helped consumers get their money back from Brainboost in the past. We might have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Brainboost back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!