Have you like many other customers from Bright Cellars also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Bright Cellars have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Bright Cellars? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Bright Cellars has taken them.
Things to consider before doing a chargeback with your bank
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
We will help you fight Bright Cellars to get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Bright Cellars back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to contact and speak with Bright Cellars about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: