Have you checked your bank account or received a notification that a withdrawal has been made from Brika Kids Book Club?
Brika Kids Book Club have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Brika Kids Book Club? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Brika Kids Book Club has taken them.
Your bank might not want to do a chargeback, and neither should you
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Brika Kids Book Club revoked
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Brika Kids Book Club within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Brika Kids Book Club before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Brika Kids Book Club, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: