Have you like many other customers from Bubble Bath Box also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Often customers of Bubble Bath Box have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Bubble Bath Box? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Bubble Bath Box has taken them from your account.
Why you should avoid doing a chargeback
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
We have helped consumers get their money back from Bubble Bath Box in the past. We might have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Bubble Bath Box, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: