Are you in the same boat as many other customers who also have had money charged on their credit card from Bump Boxes?
Often customers of Bump Boxes have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Bump Boxes has taken them.
Why a chargeback might be a bad idea
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Bump Boxes revoked
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
We will help you fight Bump Boxes to get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Bump Boxes, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: