Have you like many other customers from Craftwhat also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Craftwhat have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Craftwhat? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Craftwhat has taken them.
Why a chargeback might be a bad idea
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
We will help you fight Craftwhat to get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to contact and speak with Craftwhat about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: