Have you discovered that money has been taken from your credit card from Curator And Mule?
Often customers of Curator And Mule have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Curator And Mule? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Curator And Mule has taken them.
Your bank might not want to do a chargeback, and neither should you
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Curator And Mule revoked
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Curator And Mule within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Curator And Mule before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Curator And Mule back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!