Have you like many other customers from Daringbox also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Often customers of Daringbox have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Daringbox? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Daringbox has taken them.
Why you should avoid doing a chargeback
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
We can help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Daringbox within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Daringbox before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Daringbox, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: