Are you in the same boat as many other customers who also have had money charged on their credit card from Date In A Crate?
Date In A Crate have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Date In A Crate has taken them.
Why you should avoid doing a chargeback
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
We can help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Date In A Crate within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Date In A Crate before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to contact and speak with Date In A Crate about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: