Do you suspect Dweebox of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Dweebox have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Dweebox? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Dweebox has taken them.
Why you should avoid doing a chargeback
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Dweebox revoked
We can help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Dweebox within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Dweebox before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Dweebox back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Dweebox, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: