Do you suspect Fair Treasure of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Often customers of Fair Treasure have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Fair Treasure? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Fair Treasure has taken them.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Fair Treasure revoked
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
We can help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Fair Treasure within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Fair Treasure before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!