Have you like many other customers from Fit Lifestyle Box also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Fit Lifestyle Box have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Fit Lifestyle Box? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Fit Lifestyle Box has taken them from your account.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Fit Lifestyle Box revoked
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
We will help you fight Fit Lifestyle Box to get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Fit Lifestyle Box within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Fit Lifestyle Box before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to contact and speak with Fit Lifestyle Box about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: