Have you discovered that money has been taken from your credit card from Fresh Fiction Box?
Fresh Fiction Box have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Fresh Fiction Box? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Fresh Fiction Box has taken them.
Your bank might not want to do a chargeback, and neither should you
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Fresh Fiction Box revoked
We can help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Fresh Fiction Box within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Fresh Fiction Box before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!