Have you discovered that money has been taken from your credit card from Grind For The Mind?
Often customers of Grind For The Mind have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Grind For The Mind? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Grind For The Mind has taken them.
Why a chargeback might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
We can help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Grind For The Mind within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Grind For The Mind before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Grind For The Mind back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to contact and speak with Grind For The Mind about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: