Have you like many other customers from Hammock Pack also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Often customers of Hammock Pack have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Hammock Pack? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Hammock Pack has taken them.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Hammock Pack revoked
We will help you fight Hammock Pack to get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Hammock Pack, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: