Do you suspect I Ella The List of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
I Ella The List have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back I Ella The List? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once I Ella The List has taken them from your account.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from I Ella The List revoked
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
Let us help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from I Ella The List within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with I Ella The List before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!