Have you checked your bank account or received a notification that a withdrawal has been made from Karv Meals?
Karv Meals have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Karv Meals? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Karv Meals has taken them from your account.
Why you should avoid doing a chargeback
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
We have helped consumers get their money back from Karv Meals in the past. We might have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Karv Meals, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: