Have you checked your bank account or received a notification that a withdrawal has been made from Luxe Provence Box?
Often customers of Luxe Provence Box have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Luxe Provence Box has taken them from your account.
Why a chargeback might be a bad idea
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
We will help you fight Luxe Provence Box to get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Luxe Provence Box within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Luxe Provence Box before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to contact and speak with Luxe Provence Box about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: