Are you in the same boat as many other customers who also have had money charged on their credit card from My Aquarium Box?
My Aquarium Box have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back My Aquarium Box? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once My Aquarium Box has taken them.
Why you should avoid doing a chargeback
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from My Aquarium Box revoked
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
Let us help you get your money back
We have helped consumers get their money back from My Aquarium Box in the past. We have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from My Aquarium Box back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to contact and speak with My Aquarium Box about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: