Do you suspect Oat Box of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Often customers of Oat Box have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Oat Box? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Oat Box has taken them.
Why a chargeback might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
We will help you fight Oat Box to get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to contact and speak with Oat Box about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: