Have you checked your bank account or received a notification that a withdrawal has been made from Polishme Nail Polish Monthly Club?
Polishme Nail Polish Monthly Club have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Polishme Nail Polish Monthly Club? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Polishme Nail Polish Monthly Club has taken them from your account.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
We can help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Polishme Nail Polish Monthly Club within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Polishme Nail Polish Monthly Club before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!