Have you checked your bank account or received a notification that a withdrawal has been made from Sewbusy Box?
Often customers of Sewbusy Box have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Sewbusy Box? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Sewbusy Box has taken them.
Things to consider before doing a chargeback with your bank
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
Let us help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Sewbusy Box within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Sewbusy Box before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Sewbusy Box back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to contact and speak with Sewbusy Box about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: