Are you in the same boat as many other customers who also have had money charged on their credit card from Soaptopia?
Often customers of Soaptopia have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Soaptopia? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Soaptopia has taken them.
Your bank might not want to do a chargeback, and neither should you
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
We can help you get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Soaptopia back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Soaptopia, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: