Do you suspect Sports Crate By Loot Crate of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Often customers of Sports Crate By Loot Crate have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Sports Crate By Loot Crate? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Sports Crate By Loot Crate has taken them.
Things to consider before doing a chargeback with your bank
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
We will help you fight Sports Crate By Loot Crate to get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Sports Crate By Loot Crate, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: