Do you suspect Stationary Stash Subscription Box of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Stationary Stash Subscription Box have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Stationary Stash Subscription Box? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Stationary Stash Subscription Box has taken them.
Why you should avoid doing a chargeback
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
We will help you fight Stationary Stash Subscription Box to get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Stationary Stash Subscription Box within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Stationary Stash Subscription Box before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!