Are you in the same boat as many other customers who also have had money charged on their credit card from Subscription Stones?
Often customers of Subscription Stones have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Subscription Stones? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Subscription Stones has taken them from your account.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Subscription Stones revoked
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
We will help you fight Subscription Stones to get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Subscription Stones within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Subscription Stones before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!