Have you checked your bank account or received a notification that a withdrawal has been made from Switch 2 Pure Subscription Box?
Switch 2 Pure Subscription Box have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Switch 2 Pure Subscription Box? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Switch 2 Pure Subscription Box has taken them.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Switch 2 Pure Subscription Box within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Switch 2 Pure Subscription Box before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Switch 2 Pure Subscription Box, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: