Have you like many other customers from The Klog Box also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
The Klog Box have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back The Klog Box? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once The Klog Box has taken them.
Why a chargeback might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from The Klog Box revoked
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
We will help you fight The Klog Box to get your money back
We have helped consumers get their money back from The Klog Box in the past. We might have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from The Klog Box back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!